Monday, November 08, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

 1. I rather be bare foot 2.I have a major sweet tooth, it's a problem. 3. I'm extremely emotional 4. I can spend hours watching re-runs of any of the following, Supernatural, SATC, Buffy,  and Angel. 5. I have to start my day with a bowl of honey porridge 6. I love writing list, I have a list for almost everything. 7. I am one of those people that needs to be doing something 8. I try to do one sudoku puzzles everyday. 9. I swear I fall in love with Daniel again every single day. 10. I still have my teddy bear from when I was a baby. 11. I cannot go to sleep before one am. 12. I cannot stand the taste of alcohol and hence I have never been drunk in my whole life. 13. I hate doing the dishes, I avoiding doing them under all circumstances (that why the kitchen cleaning is Daniel's job NOT mine). 14. I could spend my whole day of etsy (well who couldn't) 15. I secretly love watching Sci-Fi.

No comments: