Thursday, December 02, 2010

Reverb 10- December 1

I came across this new project to participate into today while surfing the net, i am becoming the blog project girl atm, but next year i am will be getting back to my normally blogging, that is writing about my life and my scrapbooking but for the rest of December i am going to be finishing up my Me Project, sharing my December daily album and participating in this project

December 1 One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

For Me, 2010 was a year that represented change, which is quite funny in itself because most of the big changes like moving stated had happened a few year before, but this year had more change significant change than other, it was the little things like Dan starting a new job, and for myself moving areas at work, but these simple little things with others have lead to more personal development and awareness than anything i have done previous in my life. 

For 2011 i am so excited about what is to come, we have a big year ahead of us, which includes planning a wedding, making a head board  , and i want to find the courage to achieve some of my goals (more on this early next year). So next year is going to be extremely busy, and really hard to pick just one word. I think right now i feel as thought that word should be JOURNEY. As it will be a journey next year as we plan everything and work on our project, it won't be about the end results, it will be about the path we take and the fun we have doing it. 

No comments: