Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

artwork by

kilari-chan

The soundtrack of my life does not depended on my mood, i will listen to the same music when sad or happy, bored or hyped because it bring me joy. The killers, Mumford and sons or the many other artist that i enjoy help me no matter what mood i am in because that mood lead to the my interpretation of the song at that given point in time....  so the songs or music i listen to is not depended on my mood but my mood does give me a different perspective on the music i enjoy.
Music and I are best friends. I love MUSIC, and i listen to everything and anything.  MUSIC lift my spirits, it bring me joys, it lets me dance and calms me down... it sets the beat to my life and gives me the lyrics to my story.

No comments: