Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

It such a commerical item to pick and there are so many things that make me happy BUT it said picture and i don't really  have a picture of the things that make me happy the most ( i will list these below), so i posted a picture of my Kindle which makes me extremely happy while reading on the bus, because it lighter, easier to read that an actual book while travelling on Sydney patchwork quilted roads. But the real things that make me happy are these

  • waking up beside the man i love each day
  • having little boy meow into my ear first thing every morning
  • visiting pineapple section (the area i used to work in at work) and singing songs with the residents
  • Ringing Caroline in Melbourne and having an extremely long chat at least twice a week

No comments: