Wednesday, December 01, 2010

This is what dan will wake to find on the 1st of decemer

I came across a very cute DIY advent Calendar item (check it out here), and decided to use this concept to count down the days of Christmas. So each morning, Dan is going to wake to find this....



In each little box, I am going to put a love voucher, or one of his favorite candy or something to celebrate this wonderful time of the year with him.... 

I will keep all the boxes for next year or may use them as part of my December daily album, and once he has cashed in his vouchers, or left behind the wrappers from his lollies I want to included them somehow in my December daily album too.

(sorry for the bad photos, i am taking these at 1am in the morning here. I will replace them with better ones in the morning).

No comments: