Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ch{all}enge Masters: Altered Group

I decided to start participating in the Challenge again on Ch{all}enge Master, I just need a little motivating when it comes to scrapbooking... I have loads of ideas in my head but have a hard time translating them onto paper.
The first Challenge i have decided to participate in is the Altered Group challenge which is being hosted by Anne this month.

The Challenge: My challenge is for you to alter the cover (or more, if you are so inspired) of a notebook or journal book or composition book (like the kids use in school) - basically anything that you write in. You can make it as simple or as complex as you want. It can't get much easier than that, especially this time of the year. 


The Result: I wanted to keep it quite simple. So i covered my journal with some Kraft colour wrapping paper i had for Christmas paper, i then wet embossed french scripted all over the cover, and then add some simple embellishments over it.



No comments: