Saturday, December 25, 2010

XMAS Music: John Lennon- Happy Chirstmas (War is Over)

I hope everyone is having a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, I will be currently curled up on the couch with my beloved boy watch Christmas movies before we have our Christmas lunch. That is, if he has not be called out for work as he is on call this weekend, and if he has, well I will eat a simple lunch on my own and cook him the best dinner he has had in a long while when he comes home. So normally I post Music on Sunday but I will not be blogging until the Wednesday at the earliest, and even this post is being written and the beginning of December (so who knows how much I want I will have written will still be true, he he) however, I really wanted to share with you my all time favorite Christmas song, which every time I hear I cry and really wish it was true.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!

No comments: