Friday, July 17, 2009

MY FRIDGE BROKE

It true if you marry an electrician then all your wiring problems will never get fixed.... well in my case it is my fridge and air-con problems are never getting solved. A couple of days ago I opened up my freezer door to discover that everything was defrosted and off.... and my fridge was slowly loosing it coldness. So I said to myself “it okay there is a fringy in the house he will fix it” (I should have none better)..... So I remained calm yet slightly frustrated as I only just been food shopping and had lost about 200 dollars of food :( anyway this said FRINGY came home and quickly diagnosed there was a leak and the fringe needs re-gassing. Ok cool nothing major something he can fix YEAH... now I wait for it to be fixed....
Still waiting after 3 days, I ask him why am I waiting (slowly dehydrating) it turns out that the gas that the fridge needs is one that he cannot get his hands on easily unless we spend a thousand dollars on a new bottle. I don’t think so, so now plan B) by a new fridge LOL. Yes this is amusing because I am pretty sure we don’t have the money for that so plan B.1) buy a new second hand fridge YEAH Problem solved. Well sort off, tomorrow morning instead of having a nice sleep in and then maybe heading off to the markets I’m off to get a second hand fridge. As you can see wives or partners of electricians are putting up with bad wiring, of plumbers leaking pipes and me I get a second hand fridge that won’t last longer than a week (ok that is an understatement, but I just slightly frustrated with the whole situation).

No comments: